Saint (St) Lucia Citizenship by Investment: Program Requirements
St Lucia is one of the most beautiful country in the Caribbean. Its motto, “the land, the people, the light.”
A minimum investment in one of the four approved qualifying investment areas under the St Lucia Citizenship by Investment Program shall satisfy immigration requirements.
Option 1: St. Lucia National Economic Fund
St. Lucia National Economic Fund was established under Section 33 of the Citizenship by Investment Act No: 14 of 2015 or the sole purpose of receiving qualifying investments for funding government projects.
The following minimum investments are required by foreign nationals who want to apply for St. Lucia Citizenship under the Saint Lucia Citizenship by Investment Program:
· Single applicant: US$100,000
· Main Applicant with spouse: US$165,000
· Main Applicant with spouse and up to two (2) other qualifying dependents: US$190,000
· Each additional qualifying dependent, of any age: US$25,000
Option 2: Real Estate Projects
St Lucia Government will consider granting citizenship to real estate investors who invests in government approved qualifying High-end branded hotels and resorts and High-end boutique properties under the Citizenship by Investment Program.
The applicant is required to execute a binding purchase and sales agreement for an investment in an approved real estate project at the minimum amount of 300,000 USD.
Option 3: Enterprise Projects
The St. Lucia Government will consider enterprise projects as qualifying investments for the Citizenship by Investment Program.
Once an application for citizenship by means of an investment in an approved enterprise project has been validated, the following minimum investment is required:
A sole applicant.
· A minimum investment of US$3,500,000
More than one applicant (joint venture).
· A minimum investment of US$ 6,000,000 with each applicant contributing no less than US$1,000,000
Approved enterprise projects are considered under the below 7 broad categories:
1. Specialty Restaurants
2. Cruise ports and marinas
3. Agro-processing plants
4. Pharmaceutical products
5. Ports, bridges, roads and highways
6. Research institutions and facilities
7. Offshore universities
Option 4: St. Lucia Government Bonds
(This option is no longer available)
Saint (St.) Lucia Citizenship by Investment: Who can apply?
Any individual wishing to apply for St. Lucian citizenship under the Citizenship by Investment Program must meet the following minimum criteria:
· Be at least 18 years of age
· Satisfy a minimum qualifying investment in one of the following categories:
o The St Lucia National Economic Fund
o An approved Real Estate development
o An approved Enterprise project
o The purchase of Government bonds
· Provide details and evidence of the proposed qualifying investment
· Pass a diligence background check along with their qualifying dependents over the age of 16
· Provide full and frank disclosure on all matters pertaining to the application
· Pay the requisite non-refundable processing, due diligence and administrative fees upon application.
Saint (St.) Lucia Citizenship by Investment: Application Fees
The following fees have been prescribed under the Citizenship by Investment Regulations of 2015.
Non-refundable processing fees
Principal applicant: US $2000
Each qualifying dependent: US $1000
Non-refundable administration fees
(Applicable to (you already said it doesn’t apply so don’t mention it) approved real estate or enterprise project investment)
(see not above)
Approved real estate or enterprise project investment:
Principal applicant: US $50,000
Each qualifying dependent: US $35,000 (18 years of age and over)
Each qualifying dependent: US $25,000 (under 18 years of age)
Due diligence fees
Principal applicant: US $7,500
Each qualifying dependent (Over 16 years of age): US $5,000